Here at Pure Yoga, we believe that our yoga teachers are the foundation of the community experience at our studios. With a team of teachers from across the globe, we are committed to actively sharing our passion and knowledge of yoga with everyone. We offer the highest level of teaching that is professional, caring and genuine. We adhere to the Pure PATH and treat everyone with the utmost respect. We hope that each and every one of our teachers will find limitless inspiration for their spirit, soul, and body within the Pure community.
We are seeking for candidates interested in working at one of our Pure Yoga studios in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing and Singapore.
- Teach high quality yoga classes that are safe, inspiring and encouraging.
- Teach the assigned classes and keep any subbing to a minimum.
- Be punctual for all classes.
- Attend the required home studio meetings, as well as the overall Pure Yoga teachers’ community meetings.
- Keep open, transparent and timely communication with the Managing Teachers and fellow yoga teachers.
- Conduct him/herself in an appropriate manner, offer the highest standards of teaching and keep appropriate relationships with students.
- Mentor new teachers and give constructive feedback, when appropriate.
- Support the Pure community and its reputable brand.
- Comply with Pure Yoga and Pure International general policies and procedures.
- Successful completion of at least one 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training.
- One year or longer teaching experience is preferred.
- Consistent personal yoga practice is a must.
- Initiative to keep studying and growing as a teacher and as an individual.
- Open minded, grounded and responsible character.
- Ability to work well in a team and support the collective development of the teaching community and the company.
- Experience with teaching yoga events is preferred.
- Experience with private yoga is preferred.
- Special discount on all regular clothing items sold at Pure Yoga and Pure Fitness studios.
- Special discount at all Nood Food locations, where available.
- Eligible to attend yoga classes for free at all Pure Yoga locations in Asia.
- Eligible for free membership at all Pure Fitness locations in Asia (some restrictions apply).
- Annual leave (paid) and extended unpaid leave.
- Paid community leave (must comply with the established requirements for this type of leave).
- Employee referral rewards.
- Eligible to participate in the Teacher Training scholarship program.
- Participation in Continuous Education Trainings (CET) exclusive for Pure Yoga teachers.
- Special discount on Pure Yoga events with internal and external teachers in all Pure Yoga locations in Asia.
- Ability to teach at other Pure Yoga locations in Asia (some restrictions apply).
- Free attendance to the Evolution Yoga Conference in Hong Kong (some restrictions and requirements apply).
- Family and friends discount at Pure Yoga and Pure Fitness locations (some restrictions apply).